Monday, January 23, 2017

Muy Bien

For my good and bad designs, I decided to use fashion designs.

This is the:
GOOD
I love this design because of the odd proportions. It really emphasizes the fullness of the skirt. I also like how muted and dainty the colors on both the dress and the model are. It makes for a very feminine design.

I like the drama these designs use without having to use strictly black. I also like the watercolor look which doesn't seem like a method most would use for a costume design for a villain or evil person but I like the soft silky looking fabrics along with the black.

Anything Disney related is fine by me and these inspired gown designs are so beautiful. I like how they reflect each characters original designs.

I love these colors and I enjoy this collection. It has a very day to night vibe and I like the contrast from very sharp and stiff lines to the flowy tops and gowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment