Monday, February 20, 2017

Check Please!

Each week I feel as though I must check in with... DeviantArt and Pinterest. Whenever I feel like I'm stuck in a creative rut, I just head on over to those two websites and wait for the flood of inspiration to wash over me. I normally read comics on DeviantArt and take inspiration from there. I also enjoy looking at concept art and character designs more than complete artworks excluding certain favorite artists of mine. From Pinterest I have a great inspiration board where I pin random things that I think are cool or inspired me to create something at one point in time, hoping it will inspire me again.
Image result for deviantart logo

I also head over to YouTube and watch fan made music videos. I feed off of others creative vibes and there's nothing more inspirational that moving pictures set to music. If YouTube can't help me and I'm on my personal computer, I'll turn on my Sims 4 game and just start playing and creating stories in my head. Even if it doesn't get my creative juices right where I need them, I have, at the very least, a way to remove myself from thinking too hard. I play the sims at least twice a week minimum.




No comments:

Post a Comment