Sunday, February 26, 2017

La Musica~

D-Light | D'scover

One Republic | Native


ONE OK ROCK | Answer Is Near
Fan Made Cover Art for Kendrick Lamar and J.Cole by Tommies

Girls Generation (소녀시대) | I Got A Boy

Panic! at the Disco | Pretty Odd
Selena Gomez | Revival

Sistar19 | Ma Boy

A$AP Rocky | At Long Last

Twice | The Story Begins

Kehlani | You Should Be Here

Brown Eyed Girls | Basic

Chris Brown | Royalty

Miss A | Hush

Panic! at the Disco  | Death of a Bachelor



BIGBANG | MADE
Demi Lovato | Neon Lights

Ella Eyre | Feline

EXO | Sing for You

Eric Nam | I'm OK
Fetty Wap | Fetty Wap


Demi Lovato | Confident

Green Day | American Idiot 

Miguel | Wildheart

ONE OK ROCK | Jinsei X Boku

Kehlani | Sweet Sexy Savage

Khalil Fong | Journey to the West (Black)

Khalil Fong | Journey to the West (Gold)

Lianne La Havas | Blood

Melanie Martinez | Crybaby 

Hyuna | Melting

Muse | Drones

Concept cover art for Philippine group The Nameless Heroes

Paramore | Brand New Eyes 

Pentatonix | Pentatonix
G-Drangon | Coup D'etat


Red Velvet | The Velvet


Sistar | So Cool

tablo | Fever's End Part. 1

Taylor Swift | 1989

The Chainsmokers | Closer

Panic! at the Disco | Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

Khalil Fong | Dangerous World
Taemin | ACE

Paramore | Paramore


So, I noticed that I like cover art that has a lot of empty space in it. As well, I like more simplistic designs though there are a few cover designs in this stack that are just crazy busy. Most of the designs have very muted/pastel colors though some have very bright colors and a lot of color in them such as Girls Generenation's cover. I enjoy a mixture of illustration and photography in album designs. There isn't much of a preference there. Some of these artists I don't listen to (ie.  A$AP Rocky and Fetty Wap) but I really loved the cover art and remembered them, which is why I added them to my list. I like Korean Pop, Alternative, Pop and some rap. I like songs with a LOT of bass in it and either a very melodic tune or a fun beat. I believe I have a very wide range of musical taste.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment